Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Sad Puppies: Oh the Humanity-ing.

The worst has happened my friends. The eeeeevile Brad Torgersen, Puppy in Chief, has admitted, on Twitter, that he's not too sure about that John Scalzi guy. Just not too sure which way that guy swings, if you know what I'm saying.

Needless to say, there is a Kerfuffle on the Interwebz. Its just as lame as one might expect, I'm not linking to any of it.  Becausezz soo sleepyzzzzzz....

Well, I'm sure its an understandable confusion, Scalzi being kind of a Hollywood stereotype in his internet interactions. Not that there's anything -wrong- with being a yappy pomeranian one minute and a supercilious dick the next, I suppose. If you're into that sort of thing.

John Scalzi explaining something.
Personally I think there are more important things to know about somebody, particularly an author, than which way they swing. Such as, are their books worth buying?

Early Scalzi, I'd say yes. Lately? I think his editor hates him, and is letting him get preachy and intemperate. Kind of a professional hazard when you're a bitchy SJW, eh John?

The Phantom

No comments: