Friday, November 09, 2012

Picture of the "New" America.

Up on Drudge right now is the electoral map by county that got Barrack "The Golfer" Obama re-elected. The blue parts are majority DemocRat, the red parts are majority Republican. Here it is.



I noticed something about it. The red parts are where all the food comes from and where all the work gets done. The blue parts are where all the food goes. Also the fuel, etc. that gets made in the red parts.

Dear DemocRats, that's something for you to think about.

The Phantom

Update: Welcome  Catallaxy Files readers!

7 comments:

max said...

I could've sworn it was Friday...

The Phantom said...

Max, I see all this talk of food has made you hungry. Or something. ~:D

Fear not! There's bacon on the way.

Black Mamba, not a bloody robot said...

I just sort of have to.

(This sort of thing is the reason even my cats won't hang out with me in real life and I have to lurk around on the internet in the middle of the night.)

The Phantom said...

Salutations Black Mamba! What caliber are those cats?

Black Mamba said...

Fluffy!

Black Mamba said...

My comment actually makes a lot more sense if you realize that it was intended for the Hot Girls and Bacon thread.

The Phantom said...

I didn't want to say anything, there's the Fluffy caliber cats to consider...

... can you get those in a belt fed?