Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh, the humanity.

Why is it we only see these stories in Brit newspapers? TSA grope 'n grab agents whinging about fatties and people who smell. I kid you not.

'It is not comfortable to come to work knowing full well that my hands will be feeling another man's private parts, their butt, their inner thigh,' one told the BoardingArea blog.

'Even worse is having to try and feel inside the flab rolls of obese passengers and we seem to get a lot of obese passengers!'

Another said he had a huge problem dealing with a 'large number of passengers... daily that have a problem understanding what personal hygieneFur is.'

All the staff said that they had experienced a high level of personal abuse while carrying out the pat-downs.

'Being a TSO means often being verbally abused, you let the comments roll off and check the next person,' one said.

'However, when a woman refuses the scanner then comes to me and tells me that she feels like I am molesting her, that is beyond verbal abuse.

'I asked the woman if she thought I like touching other women all day and she told me that I probably did or I wouldn't be with the TSA.

Gee, I feel so sorry for the poor things, trapped for hours and hours and HOURS in an airport with no way to get out, forced to undergo demeaning and perverted yet utterly useless procedures... oh wait, that's not them, that's ME! They can down tools and walk any time they want, whereas I get tased and arrested or maybe even shot in the ass if I complain.

Hey TSA whiners! If you don't like life as a jackbooted thug, can't handle the abuse as you handle other people's wedding tackle and make their kids cry,

QUIT YOUR JOB.

I know times are tough, but how hard can it be to get minimum wage doing something that doesn't involve sexual assault eight hours a day?

The Fondling Averse Phantom

No comments: