Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The new official animal of Britain.


Well, according to to this, Britain will have to take the lion off the coat of arms and replace it with a PUSSY.

A pregnant woman, her husband and their three-year-old son were killed in a house fire early yesterday as police who arrived before the fire brigade prevented neighbours from trying to save them. The woman screamed: "Please save my kids" from a bedroom window and neighbours tried to help but were beaten back by flames and were told by police not to attempt a rescue.

By the time firefighters got into the house in Doncaster, Michelle Colly, 25, her husband, Mark, 29, and son, Louis, 3, were dead. Their daughter, Sophie, 5, was taken to hospital and believed to be critically ill.

Davey Davis, 38, a friend of the family, said: "It was the most harrowing thing I have ever witnessed. Michelle was at the bedroom window yelling, 'Please save my kids' and we wanted to help but the police were pushing us back and not allowing us near. We were willing to risk our lives to save those kiddies but the police wouldn't let us.

Kathy Shaidle says this proves Britain is now ruled by Satan. Evil is busy triumphing because good men are doing nothing. I can't disagree.

Mark Steyn reminds Canadians we have nothing to be smug about, given our recent history with this kind of thing. AKA Heavilly armed RCMP officers standing around with their thumbs up their asses as a lunatic cut pieces off an innocent man's corpse and ate them. For four and a half hours. After a whole bus full of people ran away.

Still, this action by British police lifts "beyond the pale" to a whole new level of obscene. Far from attempting a rescue themselves, the police actively and forcibly prevented others from attempting a rescue. As Steyn says here:

the emergency responders who are supposed to save you (or at least make an attempt) instead wind up killing you — because a rote prostration before rule enforcement trumps their basic humanity. In recent years, the British police have evolved from being merely useless (at least when it comes to traditional activities such as solving crime) into what John O'Sullivan calls "the paramilitary wing of The Guardian" — the blundering enforcers of the nanny state.

Speaking strictly for myself, I would cheerfully go to jail for assault rather than stand about waiting for The Authorities to finally show up. It would be easier to take than my conscience torturing me for the rest of my life. I've already made up my mind how its going to be at crunch time. I'm gonna GO, same as I always do, and god help the poor bastard public servant who's in the way. Life is too short to spend it regretting cowardice. Its my life, I'll risk it in whatever cause I see fit, and that's how its going to be.

Your mileage may vary, but if it does I think you've got some soul searching to do.

Flame on, trolls.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Incredible. Well it would be incredible, if I didn't actually live in the UK and know perfectly well that it's an accurate portrayal of what's happening in my country.

The Phantom said...

Mine too nick. Mine too. I think the Cult of Safety has gone quite far enough.